Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Crave New World" Radio Details

Every Wednesday...

4-5 PM...

670 AM...

WPPJ Radio...

Crave New World...

Hosting by the one and only...

DJ I-haven't-decided-on-a-B.A.-DJ-name-yet!!

More details on the way my friends, I appreciate your patience, but I do know for sure the time slot, the show's name, and the content.  What content?  Check the rest of the blog, that's what you should expect.  I actually was thrust onto the air during training, and it went well.  The set-up is awesome, the staff is great, and the line-up of shows are legend.  Check it out when you get a chance, ESPECIALLY on Wednesdays from 4 to 5 PM!!!

*An internet link is in the works since radio aren't quite as prevalent as they were like 50 years ago, so I'll keep y'all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment